Justin Paterno

user-picture

Chief Product Officer. @StockTwits @techstars advisor. Land a respectable 60% of all tweets I send. The other 40% were just early. Durham, NC

Followers
6,363
Following
1,577
Last update
Nov 25th 2020

PeerGroups

Justin Paterno has been recognized in the following PeerGroups.

#670
 
#753
 
#10,589
 

Influential hashtags: #whichever #meerkat #godaddy #taco #bernanke

Loading...

Audience Insights

Audience Insights

Audience growth over the course of time

Audience Insights

Audience comparison

Compare your audience with that of others

Audience Insights

Interests

Discover the interests of your audience

Sign in with Twitter to see it all.